7.31.2015

|friday favorites|

Oh Friday, you're here! I think we all could do a happy dance right now!  I am in the process in re-designing my blog, stay tuned!

Here are five things I love right now on this hot and muggy Friday!


Favorite hair product: devaCurl Light Defining Gel

My all time favorite gel for taming my waving hair on hot and humid days.  I am telling you, use this product and no more looking like Simba during these dog days of summer!





Favorite Motivation Quote



Favorite Workout

I love t-25.  It is the perfect workout routine to do in the morning quick before work.  If you commit to the calendar you will see results! Give it a try!! It is the perfect balance for beginners and experienced.




Favorite Weekend Outfit


Favorite Song (at the moment)

Literally had this on repeat one night earlier this week.  Jack says to me "how many times are you going to listen to that song?!" Obsessed much? Umm, yeah! ---oops.


What has inspired you lately?




No comments :

Post a Comment