10.02.2015

Friday faves

Friday, we meet again, and boy am I happy. I have been waiting for this weekend for weeks, so glad it is finally here. First, my sister and baby niece are visiting and spending the entire weekend at our house. Yes the whole weekend! That's right 2 nights and 3 days of baby lovin' and quality time with my sis.

Saturday is a packed day! We are getting up early to go to a children consignment shop sale to see what goodies we can get for Ava! Then we will be visiting my sister's in-laws, followed up by a David's Bridal appointment for my bridesmaids to try on the dress and color we want for our wedding. We were originally supposed to have this appointment the day lil' miss Ava was born, so I am super excited to finally see my bridesmaids in the dress I love. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share :)

After our appointment we will be going to my mom's who is hosting a spaghetti and meatball dinner (my fav!) so my aunt's can meet Ava for the first time!


Just a few of my favorites on this lovely October Friday.


This one picture basically has all my favorites that I have been obsessing on: 1. Vests, especially this olive green color. 2. Cowboy boots, got these to wear in the wedding we have in a few weeks but have found myself finding ways to wear them a lot lately. 3. Embellished sweaters, purchased this last winter from Target and I love it as much today and the day I bought it. 4. Dark wash jeans, especially a well worn in pair. 

And lastly, surprise gifts. One of my best friends in the entire world surprised me with a sweet gift the other day.





Have you ever heard of KEEP Collective? I had not until I got this gift, and I LOVE it. She knows me so well with the dog paw, love my girls with my whole heart. 


What are you up to this weekend? Would love to hear! Thanks for stopping by :)

6 comments :

  1. That braclet is so you! I also love your whole outfit, and can't wait to see pics from your weekend. So excited for you - enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun with your sister and niece - sounds like it's going to be a perfect weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that outfit and hope your bridesmaids appointment goes well!! I'm still on the hunt for my own dress so I'm not worrying too much about my girls until the search is over :) - Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh exciting!! Wedding dress shopping is so much fun! :) Good Luck! Enjoy every moment!

      Delete