9.30.2015

Engagement picture outfits!



Oh how I love wedding Wednesday's!! Today I need your help in deciding what outfits to choose for our engagement session! And what collars I should buy for my doggies! You may remember my Engagement Pictures with Dogs post a few weeks back.

A friend of mine is letting me borrow this dress (thanks Ali!), I am so in love with it! It definitely will be one of my outfits! With my good ole cowgirl boots!



Not sure which outfit Jack should wear? I really love his thermal shirt that is navy blue and  ivory striped. 

#1

Or 

#2


I am not sure if in #1 above has too much ivory in it - ivory dress, ivory and navy stripes?  

I want to have a second outfit where I wear jeans. I am struggling on which shirt to choose! Which is your favorite?!

#1


#2



Or

#3


I really love the ivory lace shirt in #2, but should I change it up and wear the mauve colored sweater in #3? 


Lastly, I want to buy matching collars for my two dogs to wear. Currently have a gazillion options. Help!

#1

#2
#3
Or 

#4

Would love to hear your thoughts! Happy Wednesday!


Linking up with Macy at To Travel and Beyond and Nikki at MakUpHER for Wedding Wednesday!
To Travel and Beyond

14 comments :

  1. That ALL LACE top is perfection! You must wear that! I love the pink sweater too. The striped top is adorbs but sometimes stripes don't translate to photos well. The little collar with the flower is so darn cute! Whatever you choose will look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes I love that lace top! My sister was telling to avoid stripes too. I am thinking I need to forget that shirt. Yes love that flower on the collar and I really love the colors in that one too :)

      Delete
  2. I love the lace top.. and for your fiance definitely the gray. The collar with the flower is my favorite =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the lace so pretty!! I love anything lace! I want to incorporate lace in our centerpieces too, maybe around mason jars ?! I also LOVE the flower on the collar, I am thinking that is my favorite one! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. I like the white lace! It's so gorgeous and perfect for an engagement. Having him in gray will coordinate perfectly. I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am glad to hear you said the Ivory lace and gray compliment each other!! I love them together but wasn't sure!

      Delete
  4. I really like the second shirt option, and it looks good with that grey sweater for your man. So maybe the other sweater with your dress? But really I like all the options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the striped outfit in the first group and the lace shirt from the second group. SO excited for you, and I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree and love the lace top! :) Of course I also love all of the collars - so hard to decide! ;) Can't wait to see these pics - they're going to be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah such a hard decision! I think I am going to go with the one with the flower. I love the colors and I think the flower would be so cute!

      Delete
  7. I like option #2 for your guy - i feel like it wont be as busy with stripes and the focus will be on the two of you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete