4.27.2015

Gender Reveal Party!

What an exciting weekend! Saturday we spent the day celebrating my sister, her husband and their baby at their gender reveal party!!

Oh where to start the recap! Let's start with some of the decorations:


I made this chalk board sign, as you can see majority of my sisters answers are pointing towards a girl! I also hand cut those little ties and crowns. As guest came in they were asked to make their prediction. And based on their guess they pinned on either a tie or crown.


They used this little picture frame as a guest book.


I made this sign using PicMonkey and printed it on kraft paper I bought at Hobby Lobby. Here is a close up:




And the final:
Something cute to put on the baby's nightstand!



The final tally of everyone's predictions:


And so we start the reveal!!

My sister and her husband:



And.......... It's a ......
GIRL!!!!!

Pure happiness and joy right there :)


And so we went inside to celebrate!

How about this delicious cake, ah!

Love this cute little onsie:

With the kitty feeties 


And to end the party we took so cute mommy and daddy photos:

They are keeping the name a surprise until the little miss is born! Which is killing me!! 

So, tell me, how was your weekend?!

No comments :

Post a Comment