9.17.2014

decisions, decisions!

Okay, with my sister's wedding just around the corner, and by just around the corner I mean Saturday, I have to make my final decisions on my nails and hair:

1.) Nails:

I like this, but may change it to a light gray base color with silver sparkles because the wedding colors are black bridesmaid dresses, gray tuxes, with orange flowers.

[source]





















Or to do the sparkles at the bottom?

[source]





















I think I like the second one, what do you think? I would love to hear!

2.) Hair

I am struggling a lot more with choosing how to have my hair done!

Not sure if I want my hair to be 1/2 up 1/2 down or all up, ahh! Originally my thought was 1/2 up 1/2 down because I feel that most "up do's" that are all up look good from the side/back only and for pictures you will be looking from the front.  I didn't want to look like I just had my hair pulled up in a ponytail. But then I saw a few all up up do's that have a little more "character" around the face.

Here are some contenders:

Really LOVE this. Not 100% sure what the back would look like.
[source]


 Very classy, and very me.
[source]





















My hair isn't quite as long, but long none-the-less.
[souce]





















[source]





















[source]






















Which one do you like best? Would love your opinion!

No comments :

Post a Comment