8.14.2015

|friday favorites|

Hello Friday!

We don't have too much going on this weekend.   I say that now, but I am sure it will get filled up with plans soon enough :)

We thought about going to a little fair that is in town just a short drive away.  There is all kinds of activities to do, including live country music (about the only reason I want to go).  It is supposed to get steamy hot around here starting this weekend and going into the early part of next week.  So not sure we'll make it to the fair.  I am not a fan of the heat.

Some of my favorites on this beautiful Friday:

Favorite summer dress: love floral, and love pink!

|source|

Favorite nail trend: love so many things about this trend. 1| love neutral tones, 2|love the look of the ring finger slightly different then the rest, 3| love the stripes and anchor.


|source|

Favorite reminder: I love this. I have always loved it.  It short, but powerful, and so very true.

What are you're Friday favorites?



No comments :

Post a Comment