8.27.2015

Nine years





Well, today is a special day.  It marks our 9th year anniversary of dating.  Boy does time fly.  I couldn’t imagine my life without Jack.  We have gone through so many life changing challenges together,  shared so many big and important moments with one another, seen each other grow into the who we are today. 




It is an unexplainable feeling to know that I will be marrying him next year- that I will be his wife.  Maybe I am bias here, but he truly is such an incredible guy.  It is such a privileged feeling to know that he chose me to be by his side, to be his one and only, to cheer him on, and support him on our life adventures.  

If you haven't read it already, last year on our anniversary I put together some pictures of us through the years of us dating. 


No comments :

Post a Comment