8.27.2014

Have I told you lately, I love you like crazy

                   Every love story is beautiful,
                                                but ours  is my favorite

And so, today marks our 8th year anniversary.  Time does fly when you’re having fun.
We started dating the summer before I went to college.  I had known Jack for some time before we started dating, and let me tell you ladies, I loved him from the first time I saw him.  Still to this day I get thosebutterflies in my stomach when I look at him.  I find myself smiling at the thought of him, or knowing I get to go home every night to him. 

And yes we do have a wonderful, storybook kind of love for each other, but we sure have had our share of struggles.  We have gone through more in our relationships than most, and come out strong every time.  I know that I wouldn't be who I am today had I not met Jack.  He has taught me so many valuable life lessons and has made me strive to be the best person I can be. 

I thought it would be nice to share with all of you a few pictures of us throughout the years, I mean who doesnt love pictures right?!


Summer of 2006 - Our first summer dating, YIKES!
We wanted to do a fancy dinner , April - 2008 

White Mountains, New Hampshire - 2009

Belgrade Lakes, ME, July - 2009










 Celebrating our 4th year anniversary, Newport, RI, August - 2010  



















Christmas - 2011

Thanksgiving - 2012











College Graduation – May 2012


My Birthday dinner, June - 2012

Holiday Party, January - 2014


Newport , RI,  May - 2014

You will forever be my always

No comments :

Post a Comment