8.07.2014

b e s t - f r i e n d


We all have that best friend out there that always stays true to you. That one person you can lean on, who makes crazy times not feel so crazy, funny times funnier, and sad times just a little bit more bearable.

I met my best friend in college, both of us starting working at the same place on campus.  There was this one co-worker, who I also adore, that would always say "invite Jess out with you girls" (Jess being my now best friend, and "you girls" being me and my fellow dorm mates at the time).  We decided to go to the campus block party and became inseparable besties from then on.

And so, yesterday was her birthday! And who doesn't love a celebration? Especially those for your best friend. So lovelies I'd like to dedicate this post to my best friend, Jess.

Years from now I am going to look back and remember that you were the one person who could.....
turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words
that person that lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself

That one person who carried all my tears on her shoulders after ever fight, every death, every rough patch


that one person who accepted every decision I made

that one person that made the biggest difference in my life

.... MY B E S T ' - ' F R I E N D....

No comments :

Post a Comment