8.21.2014

A trip to P-Town



This past weekend my sister and I ventured to Provincetown,Cape Cod, MA.  The inspiration for this trip came when we found out that owners of Sal's Place Restaurant (visit their website here or their Facebook page here) will be selling the restaurant at the end of the season. My family has been dear friends with Lora, her late husband "Captain Jack", and their son Alex since my mother was a child, i.e. a long time!

We sure did have a lot of laughs! Here are some photos to capture the trip.

We started the day at the National Seashore

This sign was posted on the booth we drove by to get into Race Point Beach, I found it comical.

Hello, Race Point Beach





Our comfy set up 

Nothing beats a good book, the beach, and some SUN!



After the beach we headed into town to Commercial Street.



Ummm, batman anyone?

Or should I say "bat-women"


I found these carts to be so cool. We didn't actually get to ride in one, but part of me really wants to!

I just adore this house.  


And then we finally made it to Sal's!
(visit their website here or their Facebook page here



Starting from the left, my sister, me, my Mother, Lora, my Auntie Lori and Liz.


Me, my sister, and my Mother 


One of my all time favorite pictures of my sister and I.

View from dinner, just stunning.

My sister and I shared the Pollo Mediterraneo.  It was grilled chicken breast topped with artichoke hearts, feta cheese, calamata olives, and plum tomato. Delicious and highly recommended!

See the rest of the menu here

Homemade Tiramisu = one word--- A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!



And it wouldn't be a trip to the Cape with sitting in a boatload of traffic!

The day was pretty amazing.  Share so many laughs with my sister, and family.  

No comments :

Post a Comment